CHARITY FUND RAISING CONCEPT
The Co-Founders of Gourmet Dog Nutrition Ltd. ( Canine Kitchen ) have been looking at various ways we can do more for local / smaller Charities and Rescues and benefit the well-being of dogs at the same time from a nutritional perspective.
"Charity and Well-being Before Profit" - What do we mean?
1) For an average donation level of around £500 Small Canine Welfare Organisations manage to: Rescue, Foster, Medically Treat, Home Check and Re-Home an unwanted dog.
2) It Costs Major Canine Charities OVER TEN TIMES that figure of £500 for the equivalent provision for just ONE dog.
3) It is indisputable that donations to these Charity Giants, regardless of the value for money they represent, MASSIVELY outweigh donations to the smaller rescues, good causes and canine charities. For 12 months In 2015/16:
- Dogs Trust income was: £94 MILLION - Whilst Sitting on £157 Million of historic donations on their Balance Sheet
- Blue Cross income was £34 MILLION - Whilst Sitting on £60 Million of historic donations on their Balance Sheet
- RSPCA income was: £125 MILLION - Whilst Sitting on £185 Million of historic donations on their Balance Sheet
- Battersea Dogs Home income was £41 MILLION – With £81 Million of historic donations sitting on their Balance Sheet
“JUST 4 ORGANISATIONS RECEIVE: £1/4 BILLION INCOME EACH YEAR whilst they EFFECTIVELY hold a further £1/2 BILLION of previous donations IN THEIR COFFERS.” Can this be fair, whilst more efficient smaller rescues, good causes and Charities must scrape by with pennies?
4) We have chosen to direct our brand and business to try and re-balance the status quo by donating ALL our profit from orders arising from any customer who wishes us to do so, to a Smaller Good Cause of their choice. After a quick validation process, we make donations of between £10 to £12.50 / sack on the customers direction for LIFE. For our part, ALL legislative compliance requirements will be met, before we accept donation directions from customers. We will also publish our accounts with transparency in terms of donation auditing.
5) If all the 9 Million Dogs in the UK moved onto our food between £250 MILLION and £500 MILLION EVERY YEAR would go to these good causes. It could be argued, the effects of this, as felt by the beneficiaries, if implemented by the Giants would equate to their donation levels rising up to TEN TIMES to £2.5 BILLION - £5 BILLION Annually
Therefore, we are focusing exclusively on benefiting the more efficient organisations (Canine or other). They don't waste your money on FAT CAT Bosses and their best friends such as LAW Professionals and Consultants who they use (It’s surely the police's role) to prosecute people rather than educate them. None of Our / Your money will go on: TV, Press, Shop Rents, Charity Muggers Commissions etc. - Almost every Penny will go to the direct benefit of the people/dogs for whom it was donated with only moderate levels going to "essential" admin, managerial staff, and facilities required for practicalities and good oversight.
"WE HAVE A DREAM" - "THE FIRST OF IT'S KIND"
...... It starts with YOU offering your
adopters and donors our food where ALL profits go to you Plus: You can be re-assured of feeding your dog a COMPLETE Wet/Dry food, designed to be better for Canine well-being than even the best and most expensive brands with which you are familiar.
From our inception to this day, close scrutiny of even the most respected dog foods reveals that the constituents (on the reverse) don't reflect the impression given on the front of the packaging. We, like you, find it upsetting to discover we have been duped so we decided to start Gourmet Dog Nutrition which values packaging and marketing integrity and Canine Well-Being recipes as a matter of priority.
Whilst you are probably happy with your existing food, things move on and our latest recipes are designed to be even better for your dogs, Believe it or not its probably also to the benefit of your wallet. Our recipes and prices are the consequence of scrutinising EVERY one of the 140 U.K. dog food brands and their average of 12 options. Just click a product below to see and judge the quality for yourself. The choice is yours!
The concept works using voucher codes with muliple usage permissions customised for your charity. We and you don’t even mind if the codes are stolen or used as you benefit regardless. No housekeeping is required.
The income potential for your Rescue or Charity can be impressive which is why the big charities and businesses sell dog food. If just 1 person with just 1 dog buys a sack every month year after year and the available profit was split between you and the donor (Lifetime Discount) 50/50 you will receive £60 / £75 a year and over 10 years £600 to £750. Imagine how this could mount up with just 10 dogs or even 100! It feels less painful to a donor than a standing order. It isnt listed separately each month on their bank statement. They make a saving anyway so they tend to be grateful for your help and guidance. As a result they are and more than willing to help you with the donation to your cause in this way. Once again this is why the big charity businesses offer their food to everyone.
We will happily send you a more detailed version of the above with supporting food quality information as a proposal document in the hope you are interested.
BEST OF ALL
You don’t have to lay out a single penny, hold any stock or take any risk at all. No admin that could tie you up in knots, we do the lot for you: Admin and 48hr Delivery Free on working days is included in the figures above
Mr Chris Whiteley